Money & Financial Assistance

If you are having problems financially, talk to your graduate tutor. They are a good source of advice and support within college.

College can help you with research and conference expenses, or in cases of hardship. College will also contribute 50% towards the cost of one University language course per student per year upon successful completion. The graduate tutors are your first port of call for accessing all of these funds (see the main Contacts page).

The College also offers various funding sources, here.